[tor-dev] [GSoC] Vidalia - Status Report

Feroze Naina ferozenaina at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 17:19:18 UTC 2012

I have completed the prototype for Torrc and I've tested it writing a
plugin. So far value(), setValue(), TorrcPath() functions are confirmed
working. I've still not been able to get clear() working and the execution
simple stops. I'm not sure if there is an error in the plugin or the
prototype without the debugger. I'm planning on integrating
QScriptEngineDebugger to help writing and testing plugins.

I didn't work in the first week during exams.

My commits - https://github.com/feroze/vidalia/commits/hiddenservice