[tor-dev] [GSoC] Stegotorus

vmon vmonmoonshine at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 13:30:05 UTC 2012

Hi there,

The payload strategies can be changed easily now by inheriting different
class from PayloadServer. Current strategy is now in TracePayloadServer.

For ApachePayloadServer strategy, server side is complete. for the
client side, I need a handshake in steg level so the server sends the
client, url dictionary. This needs to manipulate the program in level
of Chop protocol. I spent few days to add this capability where chop
 send a reply handshake to the client (based what is in the paper) I
 haven't find it yet. Time to ask my mentor.

Cheers,
vmon