[tor-dev] [GSoC] Stem - Status update

Ravi Chandra Padmala neenaoffline at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 03:35:56 UTC 2012

Hello

The network status descriptor parsing has taken a lot longer than expected.
should be putting it up for review soon. Followed by the microdescriptor
parsers.

Given the current status of the project, I have prepared a revised schedule
for the
remaining GSoC period. The final evaluation is about a month away. I have
spoken
to Damian and we decided to reschedule the Arm port deliverable to after the
GSoC timeline (most likely the week immediately following the end of the
GSoC
coding period).

July 25 - July 28       Descriptor parsing
July 29 - August 4      | Event handling methods for the controller class.
August 5 - August 11    | I will be working on them as alloted to week 4, 5
and
August 11 - August 20   | 6 from my original proposal[1].

1.
https://www.torproject.org/about/gsocProposal/gsoc12-proposal-stemImprovements.html

--
neena