[tor-dev] ApachePayloadServer pushed

vmonmoonshine at gmail.com vmonmoonshine at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 09:17:46 UTC 2012

Disc.:In the spirit of our discussion in Italy about unifying mailing list and
that we should submit our technical discussions on tor-dev instead of
tor-assistants, I'm moving my conversations with Zack here. If there's a
strong opposition I'll go back to the old model (but you should have
opposed it in Italy).

Hey Zack,

I pushed the ApachePayloadServer on your git on f--payload-servers
branch. It compiles but I have to test it yet. However, it
would be much easier to be tested when I change the current
payload-based-on-trace to be inherited from the same parent. so I'm
postponing testing for few days after I write that part (so you don't need to look at it till then).

On another note, your pgen_pcap.cc and pgen_fake.cc don't compile on g++
4.7.0 on linux, because it doesn't like the fact that you don't care
about the return value of fwrite.

That's it for now.

Cheers,
vmon