[tor-dev] First five Tor tech reports

Roger Dingledine arma at mit.edu
Wed Jul 18 05:48:04 UTC 2012

On Thu, Jul 12, 2012 at 03:12:22PM +0200, Karsten Loesing wrote:
> Hi Roger, hi Nick,
>
> here are the first five metrics tech reports that I'd like to turn into
> Tor tech reports (see #5405 for the idea behind this).  If you agree
> that this is a good idea, I'll push the sources to tech-reports.git and
> put the PDFs on the Tor website.

Sounds good. Though I see on
that we're now thinking of putting them somewhere other than the Tor
website. Sounds fine too.

>  I need your confirmation for each
> report as part of the process, though.

Creating a new process where I'm the artificial bottleneck seems unwise.

How about only asking me when you're unsure? And being willing to ask
people other than me also? :)

--Roger