[tor-dev] Tor Export

Norman Danner ndanner at wesleyan.edu
Thu Jul 12 21:08:05 UTC 2012

On 7/12/12 12:15 PM, Damian Johnson wrote:
> Also, you aren't checking that all of the descriptors are of the same
> type. If you get a list with both server descriptors and extrainfo
> descriptors then I'm not sure what this function will do, but it's
> probably not what the user wants. Please include that use case while
> writing unit tests.

Isn't this a bizarre use-case?  I.e., what is a use-case in which a
client wants a csv of a ((ServerDescriptor + ExtraInfoDescriptor) list)?
  I.e., a list of a disjoint union type?

	- Norman

--
Norman Danner - ndanner at wesleyan.edu - http://ndanner.web.wesleyan.edu
Department of Mathematics and Computer Science - Wesleyan University