[tor-dev] Onionoo in Python

Norman Danner ndanner at wesleyan.edu
Wed Jul 11 15:51:43 UTC 2012

(Side-conversation that got off of tor-dev@, bring it back.)

Based on what Sathya has to say, along with our own playing around with
plain Twisted, I'm inclined to agree that Cyclone provides enough extra
value to justify the additional dependency.

Sathya, do you want to work on the back-end while we work on the
front-end (starting with the code you've already written)?

	- Norman

--
Norman Danner - ndanner at wesleyan.edu - http://ndanner.web.wesleyan.edu
Department of Mathematics and Computer Science - Wesleyan University