[tor-dev] [GSoC] Stem 'stuff' - Progress report

Ravi Chandra Padmala neenaoffline at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 02:09:23 UTC 2012

Hello again

I am currently working on implementing the network status (v3) descriptor
parsers. I will implement the microdescriptor parsers after I'm done with that.
The Python Onionoo implementation requires them, so I have paused working
on the controller for now. I will resume working on the controller class once
I'm done implementing these descriptor parsers.

Damian reviewed and merged the setconf/reset methods into stem/master
earlier today[1]. I will also be getting some of the other controller methods
reviewed & merged to master this week[2][3][4][5][6].

1. https://gitweb.torproject.org/stem.git/commit/6a91cda3db2a1ab1c4bf485fad03fd5cea24657a
2. http://repo.or.cz/w/stem/neena.git/shortlog/refs/heads/takeownership-wrapper
3. http://repo.or.cz/w/stem/neena.git/shortlog/refs/heads/signal-wrapper
4. http://repo.or.cz/w/stem/neena.git/shortlog/refs/heads/usefeature-wrapper