[tor-dev] [GSoC] APAF Report

Fabio Pietrosanti (naif) lists at infosecurity.ch
Sun Jul 8 20:18:29 UTC 2012

On 7/8/12 2:19 PM, Michele Orrù wrote:
> Sorry for being so late, but as anticipated on the irc channel, I spent
> most of the last week as talk manager at Europython. During, the free
> time I've had the occasion to meet lots of developers of the tor
> community joining the tordev meeting before and during the hackfest.
> Concerning the project, I've organized some new cool features for
> services, such as the configuration class which should help the
> customization. Backend apis are almost finished - authentication, tor
> controlport, panel configuration- and covered with unit tests.
> There is a new dependency, pyCrypto, used for generating safely random
> ports on which the service should listen to on each run; I think it will
> be useful also for future utilities exposed from the apaf itself, as
> toolkit for services.
> I hope to merge those changes with the platform-specific modules, so
> that after midterm evaluations I can work on the frontend side. Anybody
> wanting to help with graphics?

What are we missing as graphics elements?

Making a list of the ones for which ideas had come out during time,
which are made / need to be made / need to be documented?

- Application Icon Windows / OSX:

- Dock Icon / Menu OSX:

- System Tray / Menu Windows:

- Splash Screen Windows/OSX:

- DMG Packaging Finder/Background Icon OSX:

- Embedded Browser for App UI (Windows / OSX):

-naif