[tor-dev] New paper by Goldberg, Stebila, and Ustaoglu with proposed circuit handshake

Nick Mathewson nickm at alum.mit.edu
Mon Jan 16 20:16:31 UTC 2012

On Sun, Jan 15, 2012 at 4:15 PM, Ian Goldberg <iang at cs.uwaterloo.ca> wrote:
[...]
> FYI: it's now been accepted to the Designs, Codes, and Cryptography
> jounral:
>
> http://www.springerlink.com/content/nl86n0u547873001/
>
> (The above cacr link has also been updated to the latest version.)

Congratulations, Ian!  Any substantial changes since the CACR version?

Have you been getting any feedback from other vectors?  Any
interesting/useful comments from reviewers?

Is it your sense that folks outside of PCs and this list are reviewing
your work here and giving it the kind of attention we'd want before
deploying it?  And if not, is there anything we can do to help this
design get more attention?

yrs,
--
Nick