[tor-dev] Extending deadline for small features in 0.2.3.x by one week (to the 13th)

Nick Mathewson nickm at torproject.org
Tue Jan 10 00:33:20 UTC 2012

On Thu, Jan 5, 2012 at 5:05 PM, Nick Mathewson <nickm at torproject.org> wrote:
> Hi, all!
>
> Previously, I had set the deadline for merging small features into
> 0.2.3.x as Jan 6.  Due to work that had piled up or suddenly appeared
> in the new year, I wasn't able to get patches reviewed this week as
> much as I wanted, so I'm going to push the small-feature merge window
> back to Jan 13.
>
> This is the deadline for me to merge stuff, not for stuff to get
> submitted: I probably will not consider any patches where the first
> version is submitted after Monday, unless they are surprisingly tiny
> and obviously correct.

I just did an initial triage over all Tor tickets that are in state
"needs_review" in the bugtracker.  If your ticket is not tagged with
"small-feature," or it is not in state "needs_review", then it is not
on my list of small features to review and merge (or not) by Friday.
If I missed something, please let me know!

This was not a triage over bug reports; only feature patches... so
don't worry if there's a pending bugfix (or pending bug) that I didn't
tag.  For my next round of triage, I'll take all remaining tickets
that look like a feature request to me, and remove them from the
0.2.3.x milestone.

yrs,
--
Nick