[tor-dev] Mnemonic 80-bit phrases (proposal)

Ahmed Hassan ahmed at linuxism.com
Tue Feb 28 23:13:32 UTC 2012

On Tue, 2012-02-28 at 16:27 -0500, Sai wrote:
> We've written up our proposal

Hmm, I wrote one last week. I described its mathematical implementation.
I got some replies that say it's cool idea, and some other troll.

https://lists.torproject.org/pipermail/tor-talk/2012-February/023376.html

Well, I can implement it as one C\C++ header file if any of tor-devs
interested in it.

Sai, I can implement it with you if you want. You mentioned some good
points about such as "Have a fixed number of template sentences", but
you almost didn't mention how to implement your proposal.

You need to have 80 bits space to avoid collision.

--
Ahmed Hassan <Ahmed at Linuxism.com>