[tor-dev] Fwd: Plan of attack for part (c)

Watson Ladd watsonbladd at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 20:27:07 UTC 2012

I'm forwarding the following 2 messages about work that I'm thinking
about doing to the Tor code to pave the way towards multiple
cryptographic methods for route extension.
Feel free to comment critically on the proposed design, especially if
it impacts areas you are working on or know about. If you have
alternative ideas that's also good.
Sincerely,
Watson Ladd