[tor-dev] R: Re: questions about extending circuit

succer110 at tiscali.it succer110 at tiscali.it
Wed Dec 5 02:21:07 UTC 2012

HiFrom your code,  does not seems possible to create new circuits specifying fingerprint. https://stem.readthedocs.org/en/latest/_modules/stem/control.html#Controller.extend_circuit Also i don't think it's possibile to extendcircuits with fingerprint from command line with control port... i've tried but i failed.
This sounds very strange to me: it should be possibile to create circuits with the 500 "unnamed" router constantly connected!Where Am I wrong?Thankyou