[tor-dev] Windows binary flash proxy packages

adrelanos adrelanos at riseup.net
Mon Dec 3 20:37:36 UTC 2012

David Fifield:
> The next step is
> https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/ticket/7621, which is
> about installing these programs into a Tor Browser Bundle. Perhaps
> we should try to coordinate this into a combined pyobfsproxy/flash
> proxy bundle?

There is no need for one bundle with obfsproxy, one bundle without
obfsproxy, one bundle with flash proxy, one bundle without flash proxy...

obfsproxy is so small (in file size) and flashproxy perhaps as well?

Just make one package with all binaries... Configuration is best done
in Vidalia...

Or make different packages and only differ the configuration files.

I see no need for different packages with different binaries.