[tor-dev] Grailo.net is live (but very young)

Clay Graham claytantor at gmail.com
Sun Dec 2 20:30:07 UTC 2012

>What is the Tor specific question here?

So the TOR Browser supports firefox add-ons? That's good to know, I assumed
they were disabled or had to be blessed. That clearly was a poor assumption.

>There are a few Tor/proxy related Addons in Mozilla Addon. I'd read their
source.

This is exactly what I needed!!! Thank you so much!!! I will put my
implementation on github for peer review when we are a little carter down
the road.

Clay

On Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 11:14 AM, adrelanos <adrelanos at riseup.net> wrote:

> Clay Graham:
> > This is one reason we would like to create a client side plugin for the
> TOR
> > browser. Any ideas how this would be done?
>
> What is the Tor specific question here?
>
> I think this is a normal Firefox question "how to create a Firefox
> Addon? or do I misunderstand? Just make sure your Addon goes through Tor
> and does not create a Tor Browser proxy bypass.
>
> There are a few Tor/proxy related Addons in Mozilla Addon. I'd read
> their source.
>

> https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/search/?q=Tor&appver=10.0&platform=windows
>
> Or is you specific question how to get your new Addon installed by
> default in Tor Browser?

Founder Welocally
http://welocally.com
helping local thrive