[tor-dev] Grailo.net is live (but very young)

Clay Graham claytantor at gmail.com
Sat Dec 1 23:39:25 UTC 2012

Hey all,

You may remember an email from me about a week ago, and I could really use
some pointers.

We just stealth launched an alpha version of http://grailo.net and I would
love all of you to try it out and give me feedback. Its 100% open source,
100% free, and you can even fork the project yourself on github.

Its goal: Create a simple to use client side, RSA public key encryption for
microblogging on the internet.

The reason I am reaching out to you is I am I am interested in creating a
client side plugin for the TOR browser so that people can use the client
side encryption safely and privately, and without fear. Since scripting is
disabled in TOR, with good reason, I want a plugin that is blessed by the
TOR project as open and safe for encryption.

Any leads on where to get started are greatly appreciated.

Clay