[tor-dev] My RSA-PM client-server

Daniel Dennis sdjfjsdfiuhszduh at fastmail.fm
Tue Aug 14 22:38:33 UTC 2012

Last month I posted a message titled "Encrypted PM site/hidden service"
inquiring about websites or services that allow users to write messages.
I got a few interesting replies but none did exactly what I wanted. So I
wrote up this code and put it on github.

The major things to note are

- Supports Windows and Linux (likely mac as well)
- Written in C# .NET
- Has a mono and non mono (plain windows) build
- Is written in mind to NEVER TRUST THE SERVER
- Client has the contents (re-)encrypted in a local database

I spent some time ensuring it works perfectly. I was able to reach the
server when it was behind a hidden service, I ran client and server on
linux and windows. Everything worked as expected.

https://github.com/sdjfjsdfiuhszduh/RSA-PM

I don't want to host anything myself. It would be nice if someone could
so whistle blowers could talk to others securely.
If anyone goes through the code let me know what you think. Although I
wrote it quickly so it may be confusing to others.