[tor-dev] IRC meeting to plan sponsor L milestones on Wed July 18, 15:00 UTC in #tor-dev

Andrew Lewman andrew at torproject.is
Tue Aug 14 19:31:00 UTC 2012

On Tue, 14 Aug 2012 10:09:39 +0200
Karsten Loesing <karsten at torproject.org> wrote:
> Mike, Andrew, Roger, Runa: please update the wiki page with your
> feedback in this thread.  Please keep the developer feedback per
> deliverable as short as possible, ideally in a single paragraph.

We need a better way to have a conversation about these deliverables,
for SponsorL now, and in the future as more of these situations come
up. My only suggestion is to not use trac wiki and write endless
replies in text over or under previous text, maybe riseup etherpad, an
actual trac discussion plugin, gobby session, or something else similar.

As much as I dislike IRC as a decision medium, should we have another
IRC meeting to discuss current state?

--
Andrew
http://tpo.is/contact