[tor-dev] IRC meeting to plan sponsor L milestones on Wed July 18, 15:00 UTC in #tor-dev

Karsten Loesing karsten at torproject.org
Tue Aug 14 08:09:39 UTC 2012

On 7/19/12 9:37 AM, Karsten Loesing wrote:
> https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/org/sponsors/SponsorL
>
> Note that I'd like to add the (possibly revised) paragraphs below to the
> wiki page, so that they don't get lost in everybody's inboxes.  Please
> somebody let me know if that's a dumb idea.

I just added my summary to the wiki page.

I originally planned to make smaller revisions based on the comments in
this thread.  But this thread went far beyond smaller revisions.  I
cannot summarize this email thread in the same way as an IRC chat where
I'm present and can easily ask for clarifications of parts I didn't
fully understand.  Sorry.

Mike, Andrew, Roger, Runa: please update the wiki page with your
feedback in this thread.  Please keep the developer feedback per
deliverable as short as possible, ideally in a single paragraph.

Thanks,
Karsten