[tor-dev] Fwd: [tor-relays] tcmalloc in FreeBSD

Nick Mathewson nickm at alum.mit.edu
Thu Aug 9 14:54:09 UTC 2012

On Thu, Aug 9, 2012 at 6:04 AM, Jordi Espasa Clofent
<jespasac at minibofh.org> wrote:

>> Can you see what arguments are being passed to configure, and what
>> configure does with them?  Is the freebsd build process passing
>> --with-tcmalloc to the configure script?
>

> Sure.
>
> mb# pwd && make showconfig

Hm. Does all that stuff actually say which options *were* passed to
the configure script?  It seems as though --with-tcmalloc *should*
have been passed on the command line to configure, but I'm not at all
sure which of that tells me which arguments *were* passed to
configure.

Have a look near the top of "config.log" (please don't send the whole
file; it will be enormous) -- there should be a part that says what
command line configure got.

yrs,
--
Nick