[tor-dev] Next ten Tor Tech Reports

Karsten Loesing karsten at torproject.org
Wed Aug 8 19:15:13 UTC 2012

Hi Philipp,

On 8/8/12 7:03 PM, Philipp Winter wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 08, 2012 at 12:22:16PM +0200, Karsten Loesing wrote:
>> Feedback much appreciated!
>
> The pdf documents look really good now. I don't know if the tech reports get
> cited a lot but it might be worth adding BibTeX entries next to the pdf download
> links.

Yes, good idea.  But I'll put it on the TODO list for now, because I
want to find a way to automatically generate the HTML page and BibTeX
entries.  Manually keeping the HTML page in sync with the BibTeX file
seems too error-prone.

> Also, in order to give the page more exposure, it could be linked at [1] or
> somewhere at [2].
>
> [1] https://www.torproject.org/getinvolved/research.html.en
> [2] https://www.torproject.org/docs/documentation.html.en

Agreed.  [1] will soon be replaced by https://research.torproject.org/
(which already has a 99% copy of it), and [2] will probably look quite
different in the future, too.  See this ticket for plans to write
different websites for different user communities:

Thanks for the feedback!

Best,
Karsten