[tor-dev] Next ten Tor Tech Reports (was: First five Tor tech reports)

Mike Perry mikeperry at torproject.org
Wed Aug 8 18:13:01 UTC 2012

Thus spake Karsten Loesing (karsten at torproject.org):

> On 7/12/12 3:12 PM, Karsten Loesing wrote:
> > here are the first five metrics tech reports that I'd like to turn into
> > Tor tech reports (see #5405 for the idea behind this).
>
> The next batch of ten Tor Tech Reports is now available (all in the list
> except for the five from 2011 which I posted here a month ago):
>
> https://research.torproject.org/techreports.html
>
> What other reports are we missing?

Since HotPETS doesn't count as "publishing" perhaps this should be
listed as a tech report:
http://fscked.org/talks/TorFlow-HotPETS-final.pdf

I'm not sure when I'd actually have the time to write it up (let alone
do the network scanning analysis), but the output of
https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/ticket/6135 *could* be one, I
guess.

--
Mike Perry