[tor-dev] Next ten Tor Tech Reports (was: First five Tor tech reports)

Karsten Loesing karsten at torproject.org
Wed Aug 8 10:22:16 UTC 2012

On 7/12/12 3:12 PM, Karsten Loesing wrote:
> here are the first five metrics tech reports that I'd like to turn into
> Tor tech reports (see #5405 for the idea behind this).

The next batch of ten Tor Tech Reports is now available (all in the list
except for the five from 2011 which I posted here a month ago):

https://research.torproject.org/techreports.html

Converting reports to the new format is still a work in progress.  I'm
done with my own reports for which I had the sources available.  But
there are more reports that I'm going to convert soon:

 - 4 reports from Steven and/or George from 2011 and 2012,

 - 5 blog posts from Roger and 1 blog post from Sebastian from 2011,

 - 1 report from Jake which he's about to finish this week or so.

What other reports are we missing?

Feedback much appreciated!

Best,
Karsten