[tor-dev] IRC meeting to discuss sponsor F July milestone on Thu Apr 12, 16:00--18:00 UTC in #tor-dev

Karsten Loesing karsten at torproject.org
Sat Apr 14 09:53:34 UTC 2012

On 4/4/12 7:56 AM, Karsten Loesing wrote:
> we have an upcoming sponsor F milestone on July 1.  Here's the list of
> deliverables:
>
> https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/org/sponsors/SponsorF/Year2#Phase2Nov152012
>
> We need a ticket owner for all tickets in the July 1 milestone.  We also
> need a schedule for each of those tickets with the next substep ideally
> being due in the next 4--6 weeks.
>
> I suggest we have an IRC meeting on
>
>     Thu Apr 12, 16:00--18:00 UTC in #tor-dev.

We had a very productive meeting two days ago.  Thanks everyone who
participated for taking the time!  I think we made some good progress
for planning the upcoming sponsor F milestones in July and November.

I updated the project tickets linked from the wiki page to reflect what
was discussed during the meeting.

Thanks,
Karsten