[tor-dev] Gsoc 2012 Project Proposal.. Feedback please!!

drake01 drakeoone at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 12:11:28 UTC 2012

Hi guys,

I submitted the initial proposal for my gsoc project for feedback, so that
I could go further in shaping my application...
It's been two days and I didn't get any.. I was gonna' complete the
application after initial feedback. The initial proposal  I sent just
contained- what, I think, has to be done and does not explain `how`. After
the reply and suggested changes, if any, I thought to submit the detailed
explanation of things to be done. So I am sending this mail as another
request for feedback from concerned people on my crude application. :)

--
Online pseudonym: drake01, drakeo1 or drakeoone
Blog: http://goo.gl/uMnRp