[tor-dev] Tor download link

Marco Bonetti sid77 at slackware.it
Mon Oct 10 09:53:52 UTC 2011

Hello all,
I have noticed that the distribution directory: https://www.torproject.org/dist/ only contains source code for the latest stable and unstable version.
This somehow breaks package distribution mechanism like SlackBuilds.org which do not host source code by themselves. I have already submitted an up to date SlackBuild: as soon it will be accepted, new Slackware users will be able again to build Tor again so it's not a ground breaking issue but nevertheless a bit annoying.
So, is there a directory which hosts older but still accepted as valid version of Tor which I did not see or is a torproject.org policy to just keep latest versions online?
Again, not a very important issue but it will make package maintenance easier if I could link to a source package which will not be removed when still valid.

Thanks in advance,
Marco

--
Marco Bonetti