[tor-dev] About JTor project

Damian Johnson atagar1 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 00:26:46 UTC 2011

> I am very interested in Tor project, and I want to contribute something to
> it. In particular, I'd like to work on JTor. Could anyone tell me whom I can
> contact with for further information regarding getting involved in?

Hi Qiang. Glad you want to help! JTor has been without a maintainer
for quite a while so the project's author, Bruce (cc-ed), will be your
best bet if you have questions or need a mentor. If you're interested
in java projects in general then Orbot and Metrics are both java
codebases as well.

Cheers! -Damian