[tor-dev] (revised) Proposal 180: Pluggable Transports for Circumvention

Nick Mathewson nickm at torproject.org
Tue Mar 15 21:17:23 UTC 2011

We sent out an earlier version of this, well, earlier.  Here it is
more complete and more revised.

I've tried to incorporate people's comments.  There's some worthwhile
stuff it doesn't do yet, like provide automatic and easy ways to
compose plugins.  I think it should work well enough, but more comment
is always worthwhile.

yrs, -- Nick

=====
Filename: 180-pluggable-transport.txt
Title: Pluggable transports for circumvention