[tor-dev] Nick+Roger IRC chat time for developers, next Tuesday+Wednesday, 2-6pm eastern

Nick Mathewson nickm at torproject.org
Sat Mar 5 16:47:01 UTC 2011

Hi, all!

Frequently, developers (including Nick and Roger) block on having both
Nick and Roger online at the same time.  We're trying to solve this by
scheduling time to make sure that we're online and available to work
with others on stuff that's blocking on is.  We'll be on the
development IRC channel (#tor-dev on OFTC) on March 8 and 9, from 1400
to 1800 EST (1900-2300 UTC, if I can add right).  If you're doing
something developmenty that's blocking on one or both of us, please
stop by and have a chat.

peace,
--
Nick