[tor-dev] Thoughts on simplified packaging

another_base_name2001-debase at yahoo.com another_base_name2001-debase at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 15 11:54:38 UTC 2011

There is...

BlackBelt Privacy.
https://sourceforge.net/projects/blackbeltpriv/
Its a one click install package with sensible defaults. Its unofficial,
with some people warning against using it and others embracing it.

Advanced Onion Router
https://sourceforge.net/projects/advtor/
A zip file that provides an easy to use interface to Tor, I admit this
is akin to Vidalia. Vidalia may be more elegant.