[tor-dev] Python TorCtl development questions

Damian Johnson atagar1 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 12 17:44:18 UTC 2011

>  The one feature I really, really miss from Tork is the Tor Console...

Gotcha. Arm provides similar information (application connections,
your circuits, and much more via detail dialogs):
http://www.atagar.com/transfer/tmp/connPanelWithCircuits.png

and the gui will be providing this information in a nice way like Tork
(country flags, status indicators, etc). One thing that Tork has that
I'm surprised by is the application connection to circuit mappings...
I should look into how he does that.

Kamran: Have you looked at Tork yet for ideas on the gui? It's a lot
different from Vidalia, providing different information in a very
graceful way. I'd highly suggest it if you haven't yet.

Cheers! -Damian