[tor-dev] Tor and BGP integration

Jeroen Massar jeroen at unfix.org
Thu Jun 9 19:47:25 UTC 2011

On 2011-Jun-09 20:07, Linus Nordberg wrote:
[..]
> I'm already running something[1] that is collecting a feed and storing
> it in an SQL database.  I should tech it i) how to emit torrc Export
> lines and ii) the Tor control protocol ("exit-policy/default").

If you want an IPv6 dump (aka grh.sixxs.net) don't hesitate to yell what
information you would love to see out of it and in what format.
(Better design this all with IPv6 in mind eh ;)

Greets,
 Jeroen

(Who will be finally doing his own BGP daemon in the next month so that
GRH can actually scale again and will also become IPv4 aware and will
retain 'best path' per peer instead of for all).