[tor-dev] The Torouter project - where are we now?

Erinn Clark erinn at torproject.org
Sat Apr 23 23:32:52 UTC 2011

* Jacob Appelbaum <jacob at appelbaum.net> [2011:04:21 11:54 -0700]:
> It's a question for what we as a project can handle supporting - when a
> new Tor is released, we'll need to build it unless we rely on upstream
> builds. Runa and I suggest that we (Tor) may want our own OpenWRT
> repository - that by default seems to fall directly on our main build
> person, I think.

Jake and I discussed this on IRC and the basic summary is that for now we'll
wait and see -- probably longer term we can support maintaining a repository,
if that turns out to be the right route, but my role is going to be mainly
infrastructure related so I can help make sure people are able to do what they
need without blocking on me.