[tor-dev] Request for website commit review

Robert Ransom rransom.8774 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 23:57:45 UTC 2011

Please review Tor Subversion commits 24619, 24620, and 24621, then
update the website.

Regarding r24619: This change should be self-explanatory.

Regarding r24620: I confirmed Robert Hogan's OpenPGP fingerprint on
<https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/ticket/2883>.

Regarding r24621: I obtained Tomás Touceda's OpenPGP fingerprint from
his Tor LDAP account request on
<https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/ticket/2621>, and I verified
that the key with that fingerprint signed the Git tag vidalia-0.2.12 in
<git://git.torproject.org/vidalia.git> and the release tarball at
<https://www.torproject.org/dist/vidalia/vidalia-0.2.12.tar.gz>.

I believe that these changes are appropriate, but they need to be
reviewed before they are put onto The Tor Project's website.

Robert Ransom