Orbot bugs and an upcoming Market release

Jacob Appelbaum jacob at appelbaum.net
Wed May 26 15:36:07 UTC 2010

Hi Nathan,

I think that we're pretty close to having a reasonable Orbot package for
release into the Android Market. Sebastian and I had a conversation
about outstanding bugs; we came up with pretty short list of bugs that
are important for a public release.

This bug is largely about cosmetic documentation. Orweb (or Fennec, etc)
will make it largely irrelevant (I've closed it):

This bug is insanely complicated with many interesting sub points.
Sadly, it's impossible to address the issues because they're just one
giant bug. I've closed it and I think some should open bugs for each issue:

This bug is probably a blocker for release. We should catch that Tor is
unhappy and abort, perhaps reverting to a good config:

This bug has been fixed (I've closed it):

All the best,
Jake