Guard selection time and expiry

Lexi Pimenidis lexi.pimenidis at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 18:48:50 UTC 2010

On Tue, Jan 19, 2010 at 06:58:58AM CET, Roger Dingledine wrote:

Hej,

> > So I'm going to go with option 2. Unless anybody else has clever ideas?

Just a minor thought: could an adversary learn some significant from the
atime/mtime/ctime of the file you store the information in? If so, it could
be nice to have that obscured, too :-)

Cheers, Lexi

--
Jc. Eqsu Vuiqlujud, uJqw OipR, Dvuyrqcldmc. 73, 50672 Ftqel
NO Ftqel RCP 58720, Oqdyrnqgmdgkqrcklo: Iuyrnqe Iqcmqld

----- End forwarded message -----