Third Tor online "developer party" on Tuesday from 19:00 to 21:00 UTC

Roger Dingledine arma at mit.edu
Mon Aug 30 10:04:34 UTC 2010

I hereby schedule a developer party for this coming Tuesday, 3pm to 5pm
Eastern time, noon to 2pm Pacific time, I think that makes it 19:00 to
21:00 GMT. The location is the #tor-dev channel on irc.oftc.net.

For this particular party, I will define "fun" to be "opening and
refining trac entries".

(Doesn't that sound like fun? Isn't overloading the definition of common
words fun?)

Part of the goal is to flesh out your entries under
https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/sponsors/SponsorD/September2010
and
https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/sponsors/SponsorD/March2011
with brainstorming actual steps that need to get done to make progress
on each item, figure out if there are orphan projects where everybody is
thinking that somebody else will move it forward, and generally help sort
out the "how do we get there from here" questions that people might have.

For those new to this developer party concept, I've quoted Nick's earlier
summary below.

--Roger