/src/common/compat.c:363: undefined reference to `__vcsprint

CAv cav at gotadsl.co.uk
Fri Apr 16 16:42:01 UTC 2010

Hi Or-Dev,

I am trying to compile tor-0.2.2.11-alpha on windows and get the
following error:
../common/libor.a(compat.o): In function `tor_vasprintf':
tor-0.2.2.11-alpha/src/common/compat.c:363: undefined reference to
`__vcsprint

I think this is a new portable method that is defined in compat.c

Can anyone help resolve this ?

With kind regards,
Cav