The Git conversion is done.

Nick Mathewson nickm at torproject.org
Thu Apr 30 05:17:03 UTC 2009

On Thu, Apr 30, 2009 at 01:02:22AM -0400, Nick Mathewson wrote:
> [Also posted to or-talk.  This will be the next-to-last email for a
>  while that I send to both lists.  The last one will be a "How The Tor
>  Development Process Works, And How You Can Work With It" thing in a
>  week or four.]

I knew when I was typing that paragraph that making a promise like
this is perilous, because...

> Tor is now in Git.  The repository is at
>    git://git.freehaven.net/git/tor.git
>
> There is also a historical-interest repository at
>    git://git.freehaven.net/git/tor-history.git

...these URLs should of course be

     Tor is now in Git.  The repository is at
         git://git.torproject.org/git/tor.git

     There is also a historical-interest repository at
         git://git.torproject/git/tor-history.git

sleepy and liable to break something,
--
Nick