Brainstorming about Tor, Germany, and data retention

Lexi Pimenidis lexi at i4.informatik.rwth-aachen.de
Wed Oct 8 14:46:07 UTC 2008

On Wed, Oct 08, 2008 at 04:33:08PM CEST, Carsten Krüger wrote:
> > Directive 2006/24/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council
>
> PS: That's an european problem not only a german one.
> Don't know why other countries didn't bring this to public.

They're working on it:
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/article4882600.ece

What I take from this article is that the UK will go vastly beyond
what we will have in Germany.

-- Lexi

--
Xjcw.-Jrikeg. Wmdj Cjgmrjxjs, Wmheqmemjah ivme JT-Sjahmehmjt
Eovg: HA 8325, Hkmwxmewjrste. 3, Sjmzmr, Tmw: +49-271-740-2408