determining which are the ORs a Tor circuit is using

mrwigglet mrwigglet at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 19:55:20 UTC 2008

I know it is saved in the log files, although there may be an easier way to
do it.  There are lots of paths built that are in a waiting state, so you'd
have to do some connecting the actual circuit being used with when it was
built.  I don't know of a built in way of doing this.

On Tue, Nov 11, 2008 at 12:50 PM, Sambuddho Chakravarty <sc2516 at columbia.edu

--
Nathan Evans
Research Assistant