draft proposal: download server descriptors on demand

Peter Palfrader peter at palfrader.org
Sun Jun 15 22:06:44 UTC 2008

Hi,

this is my working draft for the just in time download of SDs proposal.
It's still rough, it has a few easier things not speced out, like how we
want to convey load balancing weights in the consensus, and doesn't yet
contain much useful about how we will do exit selection.

Nick, if I could get a proposal number for this I could edit it in svn.

--
weasel