Proposal: Provide diffs between consensuses

Peter Palfrader peter at palfrader.org
Fri Jun 13 22:44:03 UTC 2008

Questions:

  - How old can a consensus be for us to try to fetch a diff.
    We could of course always try to fetch a diff, but how smart
    is it to let a dirserver know that we were last online 3.8 days
    ago?
  - Do we agree on using the ed patch format?
  - What to do when the client already has the latest consensus

Filename: xxx-consensus-diffs
Title: Provide diffs between consensuses
Version: $Revision$
Last-Modified: $Date$