[nickm at freehaven.net: Tor meetup in San Francisco this Thursday, 7pm, Sugarlump Coffee Lounge]

Nick Mathewson nickm at freehaven.net
Thu Jan 24 04:51:08 UTC 2008

Forwarded from or-talk, since some people who are here but not there
were interested. :)

----- Forwarded message from Nick Mathewson <nickm at freehaven.net> -----

On Tue, Jan 22, 2008 at 01:13:24AM -0500, Nick Mathewson wrote:
> Hi, all!
>
> I'll be in San Francisco for most of this week, and I thought it would
> be neat to have a Tor Folks meetup on Thursday, probably in the late
> afternoon or early evening.  Let me know (off-list) if there's any
> interest, and I'll figure out where -- probably a coffee shop or
> something.

Hi again!  Thanks to local recommendations, we'll be meeting up at the
Sugarlump Coffee Lounge at 7pm Thursday night.  I'm planning to stick
around for a couple hours.  According to my source, they're
an okay compromise between "tolerable coffee" and "likely to have
enough space in case a bunch of people show up."

   Where: Sugarlump Coffee Lounge, 2862 24th Street at Bryant.
   When: 7pm.
   What: No actual agenda; just hanging out, meeting local Tor
     users, operators, and enthusiasts.

Hope you can make it!

peace,
--