JanusPA - A hardware Privacy Adapter using Tor

Kyle Williams kyle.kwilliams at gmail.com
Tue Dec 23 16:58:14 UTC 2008

Hi Tony,
I'm curious as to how well it performed.  How much RAM and CPU did the
Linksys WRT54G have?
I was worried that the linksys/netgear/dlink brands would not be that fast.
 I could be wrong though...

Ah, so it did run out of memory.  That's one of the two major problems I
thought would happen with a "brand name" router.

I ran a Tor server for about 3 to 4 days to try and get a good baseline of
performance.  Do you have any performance stats?
If so, I would love to see them.

- Kyle