Master's Thesis: Performance-Improved Onion Routing

Paul Syverson syverson at itd.nrl.navy.mil
Fri Sep 28 14:36:34 UTC 2007

Hi Jonnanes,

Please repeat all of Nick's sentences as if from me: i.e., please send
me a copy. I am quite interested in anonymity evaluation according to
path selection (as well as performance improvements therefrom), and
what is your metric?  N.B. If you think about it, (other than the
parenthetical remark prior to this one) this is not the top post it
appears to be.

-Paul