Incognito Live CD using Polipo

Pat Double pat at patdouble.com
Mon Oct 1 13:16:39 UTC 2007

First of all, if this is not an appropriate mailing list for discussing of
Incognito development, please let me know. I'll move to or-talk, although I'd
rather not clutter the discussion. Seems or-talk has a lot of noise.

I am considering changing the Incognito LiveCD to use Polipo. I have a branch
with it enabled. Currently it is using a squid/privoxy combination. I need to
know:
1. An appropriate polipo config.
2. Features in privoxy should be implemented in other ways.
3. I have a short link of forbidden domains to block ads. Other
undesirable/dangerous domains can be added.

See the links below:

Incognito description -
http://www.patdouble.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=blogsection&id=3&Itemid=6

Polipo config -