Suggestion: Many OR-ports would improve the network

vikingserver at gmail.com vikingserver at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 14:36:28 UTC 2007

decentralized popular P2P helps people in countries with cencorship by
allowing the people of the country to access: pictures, documents, news
videos, religious videos, political videos, etc...

Your example of some dumb person sharing his/her company's secret
information doesn't relate to what I wrote. I don't understand why you
show this example. Tor is not an intrusive software that shares
everyone's information stored on their computers... And I don't know of
any P2P or filesharing program that shares everything that are on
people's company computers. A person's stupidity has nothing to do with
the subject.
I was writing about Tor, and making it possible to access every public
thing on the internet to everyone in the whole world.

My point was that I think Tor needs to become a tool to allow freedom of
information and freedom of speech in the whole world.

/Viking