Proposal: Speed up Tor

Michael_google gmail_Gersten keybounce at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 19:47:08 UTC 2007

I would like to know what is the next step to take to make this
happen. According to the tor design document I read, the procedure for
making changes to Tor is to first write up a proposal, then have it
discussed on the developer list, and then when it's well-understood,
code it. Yet there's no discussion, no feedback. What should I do
next?